Also Featured In
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space shared by two restaurants and a popular bar. Denver Biscuit serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat Sully's offers pizza for lunch,... Read More
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space shared by two restaurants and a popular bar. Denver Biscuit serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat Sully's offers pizza for lunch, dinner and late into the evening. Atomic Cowboy bar supports both restaurants morning through late night. But nothing says home cooking like biscuits, which are made from scratch here and appear on the menu in a variety of ways. Most decadent: The Franklin, a biscuit sandwich with buttermilk-fried chicken topped with melted cheese and bacon, all smothered in sausage or mushroom gravy–egg optional. FYI, we asked and this was the answer: "The secret to our biscuits is love...and tons and tons of butter."
- Lunch: "In addition to the Colfax location, Denver Biscuit Company can be found on Tennyson, South Broadway and at Stanley Marketplace."
- Homestyle: "No near Colfax? Locations include South Broadway, Tennyson Street and Stanley Marketplace, where biscuits are served 8 a.m-10 p.m daily."
- Best Value: "The popular biscuit company now has additional locations on South Broadway, in the Highlands and at Aurora's Stanley Marketplace, near Stapleton."
- Best for Lunch Because: Love and butter–does it get any better than that when you're talking flaky, down-home biscuits for breakfast, brunch or lunch?
- Best for Homestyle Because: The goal was to serve scratch food and provide an atmosphere that evokes a grandmother's kitchen table. Done!
- Recommended as Best Value Because: It's not just the place for excellent affordable tamales; it's also the place for true customer service and a spirit of welcoming and appreciating customers.