Denver Biscuit Company
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space that accommodates two restaurants and a popular bar under one roof. Denver Biscuit Company serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat... Read More
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space that accommodates two restaurants and a popular bar under one roof. Denver Biscuit Company serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat Sully's offers pizza for lunch, dinner and late into the evening. Atomic Cowboy bar supports both restaurants morning through late night. But nothing says home cooking like biscuits, which are made from scratch here and appear on the menu in a variety of ways. Most decadent: The Franklin, a biscuit sandwich with buttermilk-fried chicken topped with melted cheese and belly bacon, all smothered in sausage or mushroom gravy, egg optional. FYI, we asked and this was the answer: "The secret to our biscuits is love...and tons and tons of butter."
- Best Value: "Weekends the line can be well out the door, so go early if you're hungry, or wait until later in the morning when the crowd thins between breakfast and lunch. You can still get breakfast."
- Lunch: "In addition to the Colfax location, Denver Biscuit Company can be found on Tennyson, South Broadway and at Stanley Marketplace."
- Homestyle: "No near Colfax? Locations include South Broadway, Tennyson Street and Stanley Marketplace, where biscuits are served 8 a.m-10 p.m daily."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The name says it. Denver Biscuit Company excels at biscuits, fried chicken and just about anything else you could want with your biscuits.
- Best for Lunch Because: Love and butter–. Does it get any better than that when you're talking flaky, down-home biscuits for breakfast, brunch or lunch?
- Best for Homestyle Because: The goal was to serve scratch food and provide an atmosphere that evokes a grandmother's kitchen table. Done!