The 110-room Hotel Teatro is an oasis of sophisticated luxury and style with a touch of whimsy, as perfect for romantic weekends and theater nights as for business gatherings. With a name that means... Read More
The 110-room Hotel Teatro is an oasis of sophisticated luxury and style with a touch of whimsy, as perfect for romantic weekends and theater nights as for business gatherings. With a name that means theater, it's not surprising that the Teatro is just up the street from the Denver Center for Performing Arts, and there are lots of references to theater in the hotel's art and design. Among the most inviting public spaces is The Study on the lobby floor, ideal for a power breakfast with colleagues or a quiet morning by the fireplace with a book and cup of tea. The Teatro's restaurant, The Nickel, is a great choice for a pre-theater dinner or dinner any time. And if barrel-aged cocktails are a favorite, the Barrel Bar is your place. Teatro's location puts it within an easy walk of LoDo and Larimer Square.
1100 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This independent hotel offers stellar service and style and a location in the theater district that can't be beat.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is romantic by design, especially for theater lovers, but no ticket is needed in order to find romance here.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: Hotel Teatro is the romantic choice for sports lovers--a good base from which to get to games and supremely romantic before and after games.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is an urban retreat classic style and uber contemporary sophistication meet.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is hands-down one of Denver's finest hotels and a 2014 renovation has only made it better.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.