Ideal for romantic getaways that include performing arts, The Teatro, Italian for theater, sits in the heart of Denver's performing-arts district. For the ultimate in romance, choose a guest room with... Read More
Ideal for romantic getaways that include performing arts, The Teatro, Italian for theater, sits in the heart of Denver's performing-arts district. For the ultimate in romance, choose a guest room with a rain-shower head and deep soaking tub. Of the hotel's public spaces, the most inviting and romantic may be The Study off the lobby, where guests and locals can gather by the fireplace to read and sip tea or a cocktail. In-room dining is offered 24/7, perfect for couples whose idea of romance is simply time alone together. But if your idea of a romantic evening includes house barrel-aged cocktails, The Barrel Bar in the hotel's restaurant, The Nickel, is your go-to. The Nickel offers multiple romantic spots for dining. The hotel's special offers change seasonally but romance is always on tap. Hotel Teatro is also Pet-friendly.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is romantic by design, especially for theater lovers, but no ticket is needed in order to find romance here.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This independent hotel offers stellar service and style and a location in the theater district that can't be beat.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: Hotel Teatro is the romantic choice for sports lovers--a good base from which to get to games and supremely romantic before and after games.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is an urban retreat classic style and uber contemporary sophistication meet.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Hotel Teatro is hands-down one of Denver's finest hotels and a 2014 renovation has only made it better.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.