The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Exuding romance and history with its striking architecture and design, the Brown Palace is as grand today as when it opened in 1892, the rich fabrics and 12,400 feet of onyx now enhanced by all the... Read More
Exuding romance and history with its striking architecture and design, the Brown Palace is as grand today as when it opened in 1892, the rich fabrics and 12,400 feet of onyx now enhanced by all the updates today's guests expect. The Brown is for all lovers, even ghost lovers who will find stories of the brokenhearted among the hotel's spirits. Lovers of the American West should visit during the annual Western Stock Show, when the grand champion steer takes tea here. The opulent spa provides an ultimate experience for lovers with its candlelit couples massage and other pampering treatments for men and women. Reserve a table for the Brown's famous afternoon tea or book the lavish Sunday Champagne Brunch. Dinner at the Palace Arms is another romantic option. Afterward, retire to your guest room where luxury sets the mood for romance.
321 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: History, romance, high tea and a couples massage in the spa create just the right environment to help love bloom at The Brown Palace.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: It's the indisputable grand dame of Denver hotels, and its superb afternoon tea--served to the elegant strains of a harp--is a Denver must.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: There's always children's pricing for the Brown's famous tea and for brunch, and the hotel has special family-friendly events throughout the year.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Miles of onyx, grand history, a luxury spa and to-die-for afternoon tea define The Brown.
- Best for Bed and Breakfast Because: Not a traditional B&B but it has the historic feel. You'll have to book the Explore Brown Palace package to get breakfast with your stay.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.