Also Featured In
The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Price Range: $$$$
This retro-hip hotel, part of the Doubletree/Hilton family, celebrates pop culture via splashy colors, flower-power artwork and "personalities" assigned to each floor (the 9th, an ode to Big Hair,... Read More
This retro-hip hotel, part of the Doubletree/Hilton family, celebrates pop culture via splashy colors, flower-power artwork and "personalities" assigned to each floor (the 9th, an ode to Big Hair, just might be our fave). It's across the street from the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, making its Corner Office restaurant ideal for a pre-theater bite, which should be accompanied by one of the bar's memorably monikered martinis or cocktails. If staying in and relaxing is on the agenda, the Curtis has all of your favorite games from childhood available to use, including Clue and Boggle. Free Wi-Fi in every room adds to the fun.
1405 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Quirky, friendly and fun, the Curtis has that special something that makes you smile when you walk in the door.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Families can relive old-school fun borrowing the hotel's stack of board games and playing them in their super-cool themed suites.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: It's walking distance to the Pepsi Center and it's just plain fun.
- Best for Hotels near Coors Field Because: The cheerful and charming Curtis is located 11 blocks from Coors Field and two blocks from Denver's free 16th Street Mall shuttle.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Dogs have their photo on the board in the lobby during their stay, pet fees are minimal and the hotel is just plain fun.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: This energetic, hip hotel has an excellent location and offers a different pop-culture theme on each floor, making a stay here even more fun.