Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$
With its inviting patio tucked into a secluded courtyard off Larimer Square and an intimate interior with Old World touches, Bistro Vendome captures the essence of a Parisian bistro in its ambiance... Read More
With its inviting patio tucked into a secluded courtyard off Larimer Square and an intimate interior with Old World touches, Bistro Vendome captures the essence of a Parisian bistro in its ambiance and menu. Cozy, dark and warm, Bistro delivers romance at every turn. Expect French classics (some rotating) as well as fish, vegetable and pasta dishes. Consider the ever-changing, always divine grilled cheese for happy hour (apple and brie is a fave). The bar offers a stellar selection of French wines at varying price points, and the bartenders–and other staff–are knowledgeable and helpful but never overbearing. This is a place where a couple can linger over dinner, then move if they choose to the bar for a glass of port or other after-dinner sipper and linger some more. On warm summer evenings, the patio is the sweet spot for a leisurely romantic rendezvous.
- Romantic Dining: "Check for specials, such as Wine Series dinners focusing on different regions of France and Monday Movie Nights, which pairs dinner with French and/or food films."
- Group Friendly: "New wines are brought in all the time. Ask the bartender for the latest addition to the wine list celebrating all regions of France."
- Best Restaurants: "Bistro offers 65 selections of French wine representing all the major wine regions of France."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Bistro Vendome is arguably Denver's most romantic restaurant, from its location to its decor, food and service.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: It's intimate enough for romantic couples yet offers settings for groups too, and the menu is French perfection.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This intimate, Parisian-style eatery channels the best of French bistros–no trans-Atlantic travel required.