Also Featured In
Tucked into a secluded breezeway off Larimer Square, intimate Bistro Vendome captures the essence of a Parisian bistro in its ambience and menu. It offers groups of family, friends and colleagues... Read More
Tucked into a secluded breezeway off Larimer Square, intimate Bistro Vendome captures the essence of a Parisian bistro in its ambience and menu. It offers groups of family, friends and colleagues several private options, from the cozy Wine Room to the Atrium or patio to the entire restaurant. Bistro can accommodate 12 to 50 seated, depending on the space. The menu, including an excellent selection of wines and spirits, is quintessential French, though you don't have to be a Francophile to love it. The service is excellent and on a warm summer evening, few spots in Denver are as sweet for lingering over a meal as Bistro's tree-shaded patio.
1420 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80202
- Dinner: Mon-Thu 4:30pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 4:30pm-11pm; Sun 4:30pm-9pm
- Brunch: Sat-Sun 10am-2:30pm
- Group Friendly: "New wines are brought in all the time. Ask the bartender for the latest addition to the wine list celebrating all regions of France."
- Romantic Dining: "Check for specials, such as Thursday evening French Classics and Monday Movie Nights, which pairs French dinner with French and food films."
- Best Restaurants: "Bistro offers 65 selections of French wine representing all the major wine regions of France."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: It's intimate enough for romantic couples yet offers settings for groups too, and the menu is French perfection.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Bistro Vendome is arguably Denver's most romantic restaurant, from its location to its decor, food and service.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This intimate, Parisian-style eatery channels the best of French bistros–no trans-Atlantic travel required.