Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
Although it's within Hotel Monaco, Panzano stands on its own as one of the city's go-to restaurants for anyone who loves creative, internationally inspired cuisine. "Chi mangia bene, vive bene!" is... Read More
Although it's within Hotel Monaco, Panzano stands on its own as one of the city's go-to restaurants for anyone who loves creative, internationally inspired cuisine. "Chi mangia bene, vive bene!" is the Panzano motto, translated as "Those who eat well, live well." To that end, much of the menu is comprised of organic, local and naturally raised and produced products. Sustainable practices are also employed here. Best of all, the food is delicious! While the menu features longtime favorites, such as the Brussels sprouts with sliced green apple, there's always something new, too. Pazano has one private dining room. It offers a cozy, wine-room ambience and accommodates 35 for a reception or 18 seated at one long table. A full buyout of the restaurant is an option for larger groups.
- Group Friendly: "Ask about cooking classes with the chef."
- Italian: "Want upscale Italian for a special event? Panzano offers off-site catering in the Denver area and one of the most popular items is a whole roast pig. Of course, many of Chef Wiggins' less hefty but equally delicious items are also available."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Panzano offers fine Italian food created by a French chef in a sophisticated setting and ideal downtown location, plus a fabulous private room for groups.
- Best for Italian Because: Ambience, food, location and a wonderfully welcoming attitude make Panzano a Denver standout.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Don't skip the gluten-free focaccia here. It is delicious."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The chef's brother has celiac disease so she understands the severity of accidentally ingesting. There is a separate gluten-free menu for each meal.