The Crawford Hotel
Set within Denver's renovated Union Station, The Crawford is elegant and romantic but perfect for families, too. Surrounded by excellent restaurants and all that the LoDo neighborhood offers,... Read More
Set within Denver's renovated Union Station, The Crawford is elegant and romantic but perfect for families, too. Surrounded by excellent restaurants and all that the LoDo neighborhood offers, including easy access to Coors Field and Ball Arena, The Crawford is the perfect place to experience contemporary Denver and embrace the city's history. Look for historic artifacts and pieces of art throughout the hotel and station. Guest rooms have a custom feel. Second-floor rooms are a nod to the golden age of train travel, evoking the old Pullman cars, while loft rooms on the top floor feature exposed brick and beams and opulent bathrooms. Four of Denver's popular chefs or restaurant groups have eateries within Union Station. Guests can also belly up to the Terminal Bar for a selection of Colorado craft beers, or settle into comfy chairs in the elegant Cooper Lounge overlooking the station's Great Hall (reservations required).
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This boutique property hits every note exactly right, melding Denver's historic past, renovated Beaux Arts train station and sophisticated contemporary vibe.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Everything about The Crawford Hotel, from its style and ambiance to its location and amenities, says romance.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Every young guest can choose a toy from the hotel's red wagon, plus the interactive water fountains and Milk Box Ice Creamery are just downstairs.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: It's the stylish choice for sports fan wanting to be in the heart of Denver's vibrant LoDo neighborhood and a stroll from the Pepsi Center.
- Best for Hotels near Coors Field Because: In the heart of LoDo, The Crawford puts guest inside historic Union Station and just a few short blocks from Coors Field.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Crawford is at the center of energetic LoDo, and dog owners and their pets can easily access Cherry Creek Path for a stroll.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Almost hidden away in historic Union Station, The Crawford feels like a secret, luxury retreat.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The blend of history, custom design, luxury and a location inside a magnificently restored train station sets The Crawford apart from all other Denver hotels.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: