Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
Set within Denver's renovated Union Station, The Crawford is elegant and romantic, melding the historic station's Beaux Arts style with new design elements celebrating the Golden Age of train travel.... Read More
Set within Denver's renovated Union Station, The Crawford is elegant and romantic, melding the historic station's Beaux Arts style with new design elements celebrating the Golden Age of train travel. The second-floor rooms, for example, evoke the romance of old Pullman cars, while loft rooms on the top floor feature exposed brick and beams and opulent bathrooms. All rooms, however, will easily enhance a romantic retreat. Four of Denver's popular chefs or restaurant groups have eateries within Union Station, and Cooper Lounge, overlooking the station's Great Hall, is the perfect spot for a romantic interlude with cocktails and small bites, whether pre-dinner or theater or later in the evening (reservations required).
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Everything about The Crawford Hotel, from its style and ambiance to its location and amenities, says romance.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This boutique property hits every note exactly right, melding Denver's historic past, renovated Beaux Arts train station and sophisticated contemporary vibe.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Every young guest can choose a toy from the hotel's red wagon, plus the interactive water fountains and Milk Box Ice Creamery are just downstairs.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: It's the stylish choice for sports fan wanting to be in the heart of Denver's vibrant LoDo neighborhood and a stroll from the Pepsi Center.
- Best for Hotels near Coors Field Because: In the heart of LoDo, The Crawford puts guest inside historic Union Station and just a few short blocks from Coors Field.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Crawford is at the center of energetic LoDo, and dog owners and their pets can easily access Cherry Creek Path for a stroll.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Almost hidden away in historic Union Station, The Crawford feels like a secret, luxury retreat.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The blend of history, custom design, luxury and a location inside a magnificently restored train station sets The Crawford apart from all other Denver hotels.