Also Featured In
The Oxford Hotel
One of the city's true gems, the Oxford Hotel Denver, on the National Register of Historic Places, is undeniably cozy and romantic. Individual decor in each of the 80 recently renovated guest rooms... Read More
One of the city's true gems, the Oxford Hotel Denver, on the National Register of Historic Places, is undeniably cozy and romantic. Individual decor in each of the 80 recently renovated guest rooms oozes romance, combining such elements as floor-to-ceiling Chinese silk curtains, French and English antiques and claw-foot bathtubs. The Oxford is home to a coveted spa and salon where a couples massage is among the treatments and you can book makeup, hair and nail services for that special evening or celebration. The ageless Cruise Room, a 1933 Art Deco landmark, is one of the top places in Denver to sip a martini, and Urban Farmer restaurant, adjacent to the hotel, offers three excellent meals daily including a superb selection of steak. But all of LoDo's lounges and eateries, including Union Station with multiple romantic possibilities, are within a short stroll as well.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Oxford offers period decor, one of the city's best spas and exceptional and attentive service.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This historic beauty in LoDo welcomes guests in style, and its spa offers everything spa lovers could want in terms of pampering.
- Best for Hotels near Pepsi Center Because: Sports and history come together here to provide a compelling ambience and perfect location.
- Best for Hotels near Coors Field Because: It's the closest hotel to the ballpark and also one of Denver's historic gems.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Antiques, silk curtains and pet friendly--the historic Oxford Hotel has charm and spunk.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: This historic boutique gem has defined luxury in Denver for more than a century.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Oxford manages to retain its historic nature while providing guests with all the amenities today's guests desire. Did we mention the spa?