Also Featured In
Ocean Prime - Denver
Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
Denver couples often choose Ocean Prime for a celebration. It specializes in seafood and steaks, and though it's a chain delivers an experience that doesn't feel like a chain. Plus it's located on... Read More
Denver couples often choose Ocean Prime for a celebration. It specializes in seafood and steaks, and though it's a chain delivers an experience that doesn't feel like a chain. Plus it's located on Larimer Street with its old lampposts, Victorian buildings and twinkling lights, which ups the romance factor. (Lovers in south Denver have Ocean Prime in the Tech Center, too.) There's usually a special drink offered for Valentine's Day, such as this year's elegant Cupid's Kiss. It won't be on the menu after but if you request it, the bartender will make it. If trying to impress your date is a goal, the custom-built smoking shellfish tower on the raw menu should do the trick. There's a creative cocktail list and comprehensive list of wines, including many by the glass. So go ahead; celebrate your love with a fine meal and a kiss, Cupid's Kiss.
- Romantic Dining: "Ocean Prime has valet service but couples can also hail one of the bicycle taxis along Larimer Street for a more romantic ride through downtown."
- Group Friendly: "If someone in your group is gluten-intolerant, ask for the gluten-free menu."
- Steakhouses: "Ocean Prime offers an entire gluten-free menu at lunch and dinner and there's a young adult menu as well, for guests 12 and younger."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Ocean Prime is a good choice for a celebratory splurge, not just on Valentine's Day but any day of the year.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Few restaurants in Denver offer such expansive private dining space in multiple configurations.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Seafood and steak have always been a good match and the Ocean Prime menu reflects that, with plenty on offer from land and sea.