Also Featured In
The Market at Larimer Square
Cuisine: American, Deli
Price Range: $
Stop by The Market at Larimer Square for a wide assortment of salads, sandwiches and sweets. The casual cafe draws a diverse crowd of locals and tourists and provides excellent people watching any... Read More
Stop by The Market at Larimer Square for a wide assortment of salads, sandwiches and sweets. The casual cafe draws a diverse crowd of locals and tourists and provides excellent people watching any time of day or evening. There's something for everyone here. The drink menu boasts an extensive list of coffees and teas, perfect for sipping at one of the small tables or to go, and The Market also offers a Hot Toddy Menu for those who can't decide between a drink and dessert. But Why choose? Pastries and cakes are made on the premises and well worth the calories. With one or two day's notice you can order a cake to take home. Best of all, when you finish eating, you are in the heart of Larimer Square, where strolling and window-shopping are encouraged.
- Lunch: "It's a deli, bakery, coffee bar, sit-down restaurant, specialty grocer and a grab-and-go market. If you can't decide what you want, or your group is divided on what to eat, The Market is the place to go."
- Best Value: "The market has the perfect antidote to Denver's sometimes chilly winter weather: 13 different hot toddy cocktails served at the Espresso Bar, including the aptly named Snow Bunny made with peppermint Schnapps."
- Dessert: "Head to The Market for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up of dessert and coffee, when the breakfast and lunch crowds have already departed."
- Best for Lunch Because: It is Denver's one-stop-shop for any lunch (or breakfast or dinner) item you might want.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Many menu items come in under $10, including deli sandwiches, breakfast burritos and more. Variety and affordability reign here.
- Best for Dessert Because: The Market has something for everyone, including an especially inviting coffee bar and dessert case, making it a must for this list.