Explore Costa Rica
Product C is part of a growing group of restaurants in Costa Rica that embodies the locally grown movement, serving fresh-caught seafood that spends very little time between the water and the table.... Read More
Product C is part of a growing group of restaurants in Costa Rica that embodies the locally grown movement, serving fresh-caught seafood that spends very little time between the water and the table. What started as a beachside fish shop in the surf town of Mal Pais has blossomed into two modern concept restaurants in the capital city of San Jose that serve locally and sustainably caught seafood including four kinds of ceviche and raw warm-water oysters. The chef works with the fishermen directly, then brings his creativity to each dish, and the results are fresh, flavorful, and perhaps even unforgettable.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Only the freshest fish is served here, and there are four kinds of ceviche to choose from.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: There's nothing like fresh seafood served al fresco- in the middle of the city.
- Best for Escazú's Best Restaurants Because: Fresh seafood straight from the sea in an upscale city venue makes Product C as asset to Escazú.
- Best for Seafood Because: Original recipe Mediterranean Ceviche is a special dish to swoon over.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Only the freshest fish make the cut at this modern casual restaurant.