Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
Serenitea is a delightful place to enjoy lunch or just a cup of finely brewed tea in the fine neighborhood of Escaz�. Its peaceful atmosphere encourages relaxation and contemplation, so it... Read More
Serenitea is a delightful place to enjoy lunch or just a cup of finely brewed tea in the fine neighborhood of Escaz�. Its peaceful atmosphere encourages relaxation and contemplation, so it makes a fine addition to an active day of sightseeing and dining out. Choose from 45 different flavors of tea, and nibble from a menu of bite size sandwiches, healthy wraps and savory salads, all designed to complement the exquisite tea-drinking experience. One of the highlights of Serenitea is the dessert selection, which includes macaroons as tasty as they are colorful. Serenitea is open 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Best for Breakfast Because: Nibble on tea cakesm sip on over 50 varieties of tea and enjoy a lovely breakfast with bread made in house.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Salads, wraps and healthy sandwiches complement the vast tea selection.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Chimera's vegetarian dishes benefit from Monteverde's ever-seasonal bounty of local ingredients.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: A special occasion room is bookable for tea infused group celebrations.
- Best for Escazú's Best Restaurants Because: A peaceful escape from the hubbub of nearby Avenida Escazú, take a break from shopping and tuck into a cup of tea here.