Explore Costa Rica
Type: Malls, Shopping Districts
Avenida Escaz� is Costa Rica's newest and most modern shopping development, considered by some shoppers to be a highlight of a visit to Escaz�, already home to the Multiplaza Mall and... Read More
Avenida Escaz� is Costa Rica's newest and most modern shopping development, considered by some shoppers to be a highlight of a visit to Escaz�, already home to the Multiplaza Mall and many other shops. Avenida Escaz� follows the newish trend with its long outdoor promenade lined with boutiques, fine dining, and trendy cafes- the country's first Starbucks is proudly located on this strip. Other major international name brands have also chosen the Avenida to open up shop, such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, and Tiffany & Co., luring the well-heeled to browse, buy, and be seen. There is an IMAX theater here, showing current movies in English.
center of Escazu
- Best Shopping, Shopping Malls and Centers, Christmas Shopping: "If the people watching isn't enough, there is often live entertainment on the weekends, look for a stage set up before sunset."
- Escazú's Best Shopping: "If the people watching isn't enough, there is often live entertainment on the weekends."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Window shopping is hardly a crime even if you can't afford to splurge here.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: This is Costa Rica's coolest place to shop, eat, and stroll.
- Best for Escazú's Best Shopping Because: Avenida Escazú is designed to be Costa Rica's most exciting shopping destination.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The only place in Costa Rica where can you do your Christmas shopping at Tiffany & Co.