Explore Costa Rica
Miraflores Disco Club
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours
Miraflores Disco Club has been the hottest spot to dance and party in the otherwise subdued suburb of Heredia, a short ride from the capital city of San Jose, for more than forty years. This legendary... Read More
Miraflores Disco Club has been the hottest spot to dance and party in the otherwise subdued suburb of Heredia, a short ride from the capital city of San Jose, for more than forty years. This legendary dance club is only open on the weekends from Friday to Sunday, from 9pm to 6am. Hi-tech lasers, plasma screens, and s state of the art sound system enhance the experience, and two DJs spinning dancable electronic and Latin mixes keep everyone at Miraflores Disco Club on his toes. Two bars serve thirsty patrons, and a newly installed kitchen means you can satisfy cravings for a midnight snack and work up an appetite for breakfast on your way out.
Diagonal across from Parque Central
- San José's Best Nightlife: "Ladies Night is often and usually includes free drinks for hours."
- Night Clubs: "Ladies Night once a week (usually Wednesdays) means females get in free from 9pm to 12pm."
- Dance Clubs: "Ladies Night once a week (usually Wednesdays) means the fairer sex get in free from 9pm to 12am."
- Best for San José's Best Nightlife Because: Parties are always being reimagined at this everlasting dance disco.
- Best for Night Clubs Because: Dancing and DJs until sunrise at 6am, and a restaurant that serves breakfast.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Dance and party all night long to Latin and electronic rhythms.