Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
In the southernmost corner of Costa Rica in the postcard perfect region known as the Osa Peninsula, lies Il Giardino, the first, and many agree, the best, Italian restaurant in Puerto Jimenez, owned... Read More
In the southernmost corner of Costa Rica in the postcard perfect region known as the Osa Peninsula, lies Il Giardino, the first, and many agree, the best, Italian restaurant in Puerto Jimenez, owned and operated by an Italian family that takes nothing more seriously than providing a delightful, thoughtful dining experience. At Il Giradino, the food is deeply rooted in family tradition; each recipe is a family secret, right down to the made to order and from scratch pastas and even lasagna. Daily specials include catch-of-the-day seafood, and there is a wine selection for everything. Nowhere else in the Osa can you enjoy such fine Italian food, exceptional service and take in a relaxing ocean view while feasting on scrumptious Italian fare.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Family Italian recipes are served family style in this restaurant by the beach.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Authentic Italian family recipes are made from scratch and top secret.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Sitting outside enjoying the ocean view only enhances the flavors of the Italian cuisine.
- Best for Italian Because: Pasta from scratch and secret Italian family recipes are highlights here.
- Best for Seafood Because: Daily catch-of-the-day seafood specials are something to look forward to.