Explore Costa Rica
The first of its kind in Puerto Viejo de Limon, KOKI Beach is a truly eco-friendly establishment; a bar, restaurant and lounge made almost entirely from reclaimed materials that takes relaxing and... Read More
The first of its kind in Puerto Viejo de Limon, KOKI Beach is a truly eco-friendly establishment; a bar, restaurant and lounge made almost entirely from reclaimed materials that takes relaxing and dining and turns them into art forms. With a full bar and a lunch and dinner menu that incorporates lots of local organic produce, Koki Beach invites guests to relax and stay awhile, while giving them plenty to look at- the water's edge is just across the way, and the design details like the unique chair collection and tables made from old doors will have you feeling inspired, and impressed.
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403
- Best Nightlife, Beach Bars, Bars: "Koki Beach is a great place to go on holidays to see their unique presentations like the wine bottle tree at Christmas and take advantage of seasonal specials, like the ceviche."
- Puerto Viejo de Limon's Best Nightlife: "Happy Hour is 5-7 pm, two-for one drink specials abound."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Lounge in a bright chair and let the hours slip by while sipping drinks at this chill spot.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Koki Beach is the most modern art meets nature restaurant and event space in Puerto Viejo.
- Best for Puerto Viejo de Limon's Best Nightlife Because: Koki Beach is a great place to lounge in a colorful chair and watch the town go by.
- Best for Bars Because: Relaxing at this lounge bar across from the beach is a find way to enjoy evenings in Puerto Viejo..