Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
Price Range: $
KOKI Beach is an open-air bar, restaurant and lounge made almost entirely from reclaimed materials that takes relaxing and dining and turns them into art forms. With a full bar and a lunch and dinner... Read More
KOKI Beach is an open-air bar, restaurant and lounge made almost entirely from reclaimed materials that takes relaxing and dining and turns them into art forms. With a full bar and a lunch and dinner menu that incorporates lots of local organic produce, Koki Beach invites guests to relax and stay awhile, while giving them plenty to look at- the water's edge is just across the way, and the design details like the unique chair collection and tables made from old doors will have you feeling inspired, and impressed. Koki Beach is a great place to go on holidays to see unique artistic presentations like the wine bottle tree at Christmas.
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Check out seasonal art installations in the park next door."
- Late Night, Romantic Dining, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Take Out, Puerto Viejo de Limon's Best Restaurants, Seafood, Farm to Table: "Koki Beach is a great place to go on holidays to see unique artistic presentations like the wine bottle tree at Christmas and take advantage of seasonal specials, like the ceviche."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The menu features plenty of vegetarian options and appetizers perfect for sharing.
- Best for Late Night Because: Stay late and you may find yourself drinking and dancing with the staff.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Drinking wine and feeling fine are the hallmarks of this romantic restaurant.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Steps from the sand, every seat at Koki Beach overlooks the beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The best view of the waterfront and comfortable chairs to lounge in with cocktails are here.
- Best for Take Out Because: Always willing to accommodate, the kitchen staff at Koki Beach will happily wrap your order up to-go.
- Best for Puerto Viejo de Limon's Best Restaurants Because: There is no better place for a view of the water's edge and people watching in the center of PV.
- Best for Seafood Because: Whatever's fresh from the sea a few steps away is turned into tasty dishes great for sharing among friends
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The kitchen cranks out a long list of tapas and appies made from farm fresh findings.