Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
Avenida 67, Calle 217 behind the DIamante
Puerto Viejo de Limon,
- Best for Breakfast Because: Authentic Caribbean cuisine served in a casual setting is a must eat for breakfast.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Take-away plates are great for picnic lunches and DIY date nights.
- Best for Take Out Because: Chicken in Caribbean Sauce with succulent sides fit nicely in a take-out container, and taste just as good a few minutes later.
- Best for Puerto Viejo de Limon's Best Restaurants Because: The best real Caribbean food in Puerto Viejo, Soda Lidia is a long-standing local favorite.
- Best for Local Flavor Because: Soda Lidia is the top spot in Puerto Viejo de Limon for tasting local Caribbean cuisine.