Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
El Silencio Lodge and Spa
Price Range: $$$$
With only sixteen rooms, El Silencio is not only quiet, but small and cozy, too. Some rooms have fireplaces, other have balconies, all feature Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters and high-quality... Read More
With only sixteen rooms, El Silencio is not only quiet, but small and cozy, too. Some rooms have fireplaces, other have balconies, all feature Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters and high-quality guest bathrooms. Guestrooms. 16 guestrooms at El Silencio Lodge and Spa feature fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Balconies offer mountain views. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer phones. Also included are windows that open and slippers. A nightly turndown service is offered, and all rooms are non smoking.
Bajos de Toro Amarillo
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Getting in touch with nature is easy when it's outside your door, and there's an on-site spa at this cozy retreat.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Make your own noises at this cozy and quiet retreat that invited romance with Egyptian bed linens and fireplaces in some rooms.
- Best for Bed and Breakfast Because: Beautifully appointed rooms with amazing views, a stellar spa, and a superb restaurant are only a few of the amenities here.
- Best for Resort Because: Remote and intimate, this resort has a full service health spa and massage treatment rooms.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: El Silencio's full service health spa has body treatments, massage treatment rooms, and facials.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.