Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Angela N.
Art and Soul
Cuisine: American, Southern
Price Range: $$$
The product of celebrity chef/owner Art Smith and executive chef Wes Morton, Art and Soul serves up Southern comfort dishes with style. Nosh on buttermilk lemon pancakes or a three egg omelet off the... Read More
The product of celebrity chef/owner Art Smith and executive chef Wes Morton, Art and Soul serves up Southern comfort dishes with style. Nosh on buttermilk lemon pancakes or a three egg omelet off the breakfast menu. Lunch favorites include free range friend chicken and the 12 hour smoked pork sandwich. Dinner offerings will have you wishing for a bigger stomach with selections such as beef, cheese and sweet potato fritters, shrimp and grits, pork belly confit and sausage and braised lamb shank. The restaurant partners with regional farmers to bring fresh ingredients straight to the table. METRO: Judiciary Square
415 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
- BREAKFAST: Monday; -; Friday; 6:30am; -; 10:30am; Saturday; &
- Sunday: 7:30am; -; 10:30am; LUNCH; Monday; -; Friday; 11:30am; -; 2:30pm; HAPPY; HOUR; Monday; -; Thursday; 4pm; -; 7pm; DINNER; Monday; -; Thursday; 5:30pm; -; 10:30pm; Friday; &
- Saturday: 5:30pm; -; 11:00pm; Sunday; 5:30pm; -; 9:00pm BRUNCH; Saturday; &
- Sunday: 10:30am; -; 2:30pm
- Group Friendly, Homestyle: "When the weather is warm, grab a table on the front patio for an al fresco dining option with a fire pit and grill."
- Breakfast: "For those looking for healthy breakfast options, peruse the Art Start Breakfast menu featuring market omelet, steel cut oats and toasted granola."