Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Hay Adams
The Hay Adams Hotel Washington D.C.
Price Range: $
Before Barack Obama became the 44th President of the United States, he and his family stayed here for two weeks and you will understand why once you walk in the doors. Named for two prominent... Read More
Before Barack Obama became the 44th President of the United States, he and his family stayed here for two weeks and you will understand why once you walk in the doors. Named for two prominent Washington, D.C. residents who once made their homes on the land, The Hay-Adams Hotel was constructed in 1927 with its style reminiscent of the Italian Renaissance. The hotel has jaw dropping views of The White House, Lafayette Square and St. John's Church – not to mention luxurious accommodations, a roof terrace with panoramic views of the district, a concierge to arrange recreation activities and the upscale bar Off The Record, a hot spot where locals and guests can relax. METRO: McPherson Square.
800 16Th Street N.W.
Washington D.C., DC 20006
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Their romance celebration package comes with an amazing room, champagne, red roses, chocolate dipped strawberries and a breakfast for two.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The posh hotel's slogan is "Nothing is overlooked but The White House" and they are correct.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: With an attentive staff, extravagant accommodations and views of must-see attractions, why would you want to leave the hotel?
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The family packages plus their close proximity to The White House make this hotel a luxury stay for the entire family.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Amazing views coupled with luxurious accommodations will make you not want to leave this hotel at check out.
- Best for Hotels near FedEx Field Because: The posh hotel's slogan is correct - "Nothing is overlooked but The White House.