The Jefferson, Washington, DC
Billed as Washington D.C.'s most discerning luxury abode, The Jefferson Hotel offers so many different experiences for patrons that they won't experience anywhere else. An in-house historian, a book... Read More
Billed as Washington D.C.'s most discerning luxury abode, The Jefferson Hotel offers so many different experiences for patrons that they won't experience anywhere else. An in-house historian, a book room filled with leather-bound volumes on subjects the hotel's namesake enjoyed and displays of authentic signed historical documents in the guestrooms and throughout the hotel are just a few of the amenities you will discover here. Check out their on-site dining with popular pick Plume and The Greenhouse or The Quill Bar to grab a classic concoction or a signature drink. Their Petite Spa only caters to a few guests at a time so book your custom-crafted visit ASAP. METRO: Farragut North.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: History combines with modern amenities for a romantic rendezvous for visiting couples.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: One of the best small boutique hotels in the area, The Jefferson Hotel mixes European and Washingtonian styles to make for an unforgettable stay.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: History and luxury are all wrapped into one in this opulent hotel.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Learn more about one of the country's founders while staying in the lap of luxury.
- Best for Hotels near FedEx Field Because: The mixing of European and Washingtonian styles makes this small boutique hotel unforgettable.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.