Also Featured In
Clyde's of Gallery Place
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
You know how some restaurant kid menus only have a few items? That's not the case here. Kids have more than a dozen entrees to chose from and the list is great for foodies or picky eaters. Care for... Read More
You know how some restaurant kid menus only have a few items? That's not the case here. Kids have more than a dozen entrees to chose from and the list is great for foodies or picky eaters. Care for some salmon teriyaki? How about grass-fed cheeseburger sliders or a cheese pizza? Adults also get a bountiful selection as well including salads, burgers, sandwiches pasta, and seafood. Check out their daily afternoon delights menu which gives patrons of the bar deals on meals. Don't leave without sampling the créme brulee off the dessert menu! METRO: Gallery Place-Chinatown or Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Big portions and lots of choices makes this restaurant a value winner.
- Best for Restaurants near Verizon Center, Group Friendly Because: With a large menu for both adults and kids, everyone is sure to be happy with this dining choice.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: With a large kids menu, Clyde's will make both children and adults happy with their offerings.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Sensitive to gluten, nuts or other allergens? Tell your server, and s/he will steer you toward something safe."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Like its iconic elephant-and-donkey poster, Clyde's is synonymous with Washington, D.C.