Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC
While many of the Washington, D.C. hotels go for a historic angle, the Palomar aims for a more modern art-focused theme given their location near galleries in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. Popular... Read More
While many of the Washington, D.C. hotels go for a historic angle, the Palomar aims for a more modern art-focused theme given their location near galleries in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. Popular with a younger crowd, they offer a yoga mat in every room and they provide complimentary use fo their custom public bikes. Dining at the Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar and try to make it to one of their well-known happy hours that offer low prices for wine, spirits and beer. A wine hour is also offered every day where you may try your choice of red or white wines. If you are staying on-site, why not both? METRO: Dupont Circle.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Romance can often be found in the arts and with their prime location near galleries, this hotel is sure to be a great pick.
- Best for Budget Hotels Because: Known for its hospitality, this boutique hotel is great for those who appreciate art.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Many compliment this hotel on how pet friendly they are given they charge no fees or restrictions for bringing along a furry friend.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: While many hotels pamper only the adults, Hotel Palomar also looks out for kids.
- Best for Hotels near FedEx Field Because: Charging no fees on furry friends, this hotel is a favorite of pet lovers.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.