Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish
Price Range: $$$
A celebration of Turkish cuisine, Agora is as lovely as its food is delicious. Along with Middle Eastern stalwarts like hummus, baba ghanouj, dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) and lamb, the restaurant... Read More
A celebration of Turkish cuisine, Agora is as lovely as its food is delicious. Along with Middle Eastern stalwarts like hummus, baba ghanouj, dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) and lamb, the restaurant also spotlights several authentic dishes you may never have heard of. Those include such delectable offerings as enginar (artichoke bottoms filled with diced carrots, potatoes and sweet peas), iskender kebap (crispy phyllo dough topped with yogurt, sauteed sirloin, brown butter, pine nuts and sumac) and Ottoman rice (rice with almonds, saffron, black currants, pine nuts, dried apricots and fried shallots). One bite of Agora's many offerings, and you'll be transported to Istanbul!
1527 17th Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
- Sunday thru Thursday 5 p.m. until 11p.m. / late night menu until 1a.m.
- Friday thru Saturday 5 p.m. until midnight/late night menu until 2 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Lunch Hrs:
- Monday - Friday : 11am - 3pm
- Monday thru Thursday: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Friday -5:00 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturday – 11a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 2 a.m.