Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Type: Cultural Venues
Sometimes it's nice to put on a fancy outfit and hit the district with the person you love. The Kennedy Center for the Arts provides a gorgeous venue to see some of the world's most talented... Read More
Sometimes it's nice to put on a fancy outfit and hit the district with the person you love. The Kennedy Center for the Arts provides a gorgeous venue to see some of the world's most talented performers. No matter what you and your partner's interests are in the performing arts, they are sure to have a show that will make you both happy. Take in an opera. Admire a ballet. Be seduced by a symphony. Laugh out loud at a comedy show or sing along to an internationally known recording artist. Be sure to check out a free guided tour of the facility which ends with a 360-degree view of the district from the center's roof terrace. METRO: Foggy Bottom
- Tours: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun 1pm-5pm
- Box Office: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm; Sun 1am-9pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Tours Free
Performances Call for Details
- Romantic Things to Do: "Don't want to worry about parking? Go online before your event and purchase a discounted pre-paid spot."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: A great date night venue where you can see internationally-known artists in a variety of genres.