Type: Live Music, Venue
The official title is Nightclub 9:30 but most know the venue as the 9:30 Club. Some of the most popular names and bands in music perform at this intimate venue. Just scroll through the upcoming shows... Read More
The official title is Nightclub 9:30 but most know the venue as the 9:30 Club. Some of the most popular names and bands in music perform at this intimate venue. Just scroll through the upcoming shows list and you will be amazed by the talent. While you are enjoying some incredible music, order a tasty dish off their 'Food Food' stand menu which includes a variety of tacos, quesadillas and salad bowls or stop by one of four bars for beer, spirits or non-alcoholic beverages. The venue is now cashless so be sure to bring your debit or credit card. They do have an app available to pay your bar tab from your phone. Metro: U Street
- Box Office: Mon-Fri Noon-7pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Tickets $15 - $80
- Best Nightlife: "If you want to stand up front for a show, get there before doors open to wait in line or head to their Backbar which opens one hour early."
- Live Music, Nightlife near FedEx Field: "The Backbar welcomes concert goers an hour before the doors open. Being here is your best shot at getting up close seats to the stage."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Open since 1980, the successful club is older than some members of Congress.
- Best for Live Music Because: If you want to see big name artists in an intimate setting, this is a great venue to see them.
- Best for Nightlife near FedEx Field Because: If you are not a fan of the music played at the stadium, come here to hear you favorite tunes performed by big name artists.
Find the 10Best nearby: