Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Jefferson Hotel
The Jefferson, Washington, DC
Billed as Washington D.C.'s most discerning luxury abode, The Jefferson Hotel offers so many different experiences for patrons that they won't experience anywhere else. An in-house historian, a book... Read More
Billed as Washington D.C.'s most discerning luxury abode, The Jefferson Hotel offers so many different experiences for patrons that they won't experience anywhere else. An in-house historian, a book room filled with leather-bound volumes on subjects the hotel's namesake enjoyed and displays of authentic signed historical documents in the guestrooms and throughout the hotel are just a few of the amenities you will discover here. Check out their on-site dining with popular pick Plume and The Greenhouse or The Quill Bar to grab a classic concoction or a signature drink. Their Petite Spa only caters to a few guests at a time so book your custom-crafted visit ASAP. METRO: Farragut North.
1200 16th St NW
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: History combines with modern amenities for a romantic rendezvous for visiting couples.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: One of the best small boutique hotels in the area, The Jefferson Hotel mixes European and Washingtonian styles to make for an unforgettable stay.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: History and luxury are all wrapped into one in this opulent hotel.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Learn more about one of the country's founders while staying in the lap of luxury.
- Best for Hotels near FedEx Field Because: The mixing of European and Washingtonian styles makes this small boutique hotel unforgettable.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.