Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
Opened in 2011, this much buzzed-about restaurant is Chef Fabio Trabocchi's first in D.C. With a modern upscale vibe and a focus on regional and contemporary Italian cuisine, this venue invites dinner... Read More
Opened in 2011, this much buzzed-about restaurant is Chef Fabio Trabocchi's first in D.C. With a modern upscale vibe and a focus on regional and contemporary Italian cuisine, this venue invites dinner guests in the main room to create their own tasting menu consisting of four to five dishes. (A staff member will help if needed so don't panic if you need suggestions.) Those in the Salon Ezio may choose from an abbreviated a la carte menu (Think appetizers, classic pasta, simply grilled items and signature dishes). The dessert and cheese menu is not to be missed so be sure to save room. METRO: Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter.
- Romantic Dining: "Fiola is closed on Sundays so if you are looking for a weekend visit, try Saturday night."
- Best Restaurants: "The dress code is upscale so please leave those baseball caps and athletic wear at home."
- Lunch, Politico & People Spotting: "The venue is closed on Sundays."
- Italian: "The venue is closed on Sundays so plan accordingly."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A Valentine's weekend menu is on their website and it is not to be missed.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants, Italian Because: Luxury and culinary elegance meet to bring guests an unforgettable contemporary Italian meal experience.
- Best for Lunch Because: Offering outstanding lunch choices in the restaurant and in the bar makes this outstanding restaurant a midday winner.
- Best for Politico & People Spotting Because: Daily menu changes bring in well-known faces to this must-eat destination.