Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
Opened in 2011, this much buzzed about restaurant is Chef Fabio Trabocchi's first in D.C. With a modern upscale vibe, this venue changes menus every day to reflect the freshest ingredients available... Read More
Opened in 2011, this much buzzed about restaurant is Chef Fabio Trabocchi's first in D.C. With a modern upscale vibe, this venue changes menus every day to reflect the freshest ingredients available for its regional and contemporary Italian cuisine. The menu includes selections of pasta, meat, fish and salads. If you and yours are having dinner in the main dining room, guests may create their own tasting menu featuring four or five dishes. Don't be afraid to ask for help from their knowledgeable staff. Those dining in the Ezio Room for the evening will enjoy an a la carte menu. METRO: Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter.
- Best Restaurants: "The dress code is upscale so please leave those baseball caps and athletic wear at home."
- Lunch, Politico & People Spotting: "The venue is closed on Sundays."
- Romantic Dining: "Fiola is closed on Sundays so if you are looking for a weekend visit, try Saturday night."
- Italian: "The venue is closed on Sundays so plan accordingly."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants, Italian Because: Luxury and culinary elegance meet to bring guests an unforgettable contemporary Italian meal experience.
- Best for Lunch Because: Offering outstanding lunch choices in the restaurant and in the bar makes this outstanding restaurant a midday winner.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A Valentine's weekend menu is on their website and it is not to be missed.
- Best for Politico & People Spotting Because: Daily menu changes bring in well-known faces to this must-eat destination.