Cuisine: European, Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Turkish
Price Range: $$
Named for the Turkish word for olive oil, Zaytinya is one of several beloved Jose Andres restaurants in the district. Patrons will discover a bevy of spreads, soups, salads, flatbreads and mezze... Read More
Named for the Turkish word for olive oil, Zaytinya is one of several beloved Jose Andres restaurants in the district. Patrons will discover a bevy of spreads, soups, salads, flatbreads and mezze options to devour. Served in small plate style, you'll find delicious dishes throughout the entire Greek, Turkish and Lebanese focused menu. The chef's tasting menu is also a delicious option for those who want concept chef Michael Costas's favorite picks for a fixed price. If it's a nice day, grab a table outside on their patio which seats 70 guests. METRO: Gallery Place/Chinatown
701 9th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Best Restaurants, Best Value: "You can not make a reservation for a patio table. They do take seating requests but it is on a first-come, first-serve basis."
- Restaurants near Verizon Center: "Seating requests are on a first come, first serve basis."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Serving an affordable, innovative menu, this Jose Andres gem can not be missed!
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Zaytina, from Jose Andres, is a top DC dining spot that serves an affordable, innovative menu.
- Best for Restaurants near Verizon Center Because: Looking for an upscale yet affordable, innovative restaurant? Head to this Jose Andres venue.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Hold the pita bread, and many of Zaytinya's dishes suddenly become gluten-free."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Zaytinya celebrates the fabulous cuisine of Greece, Turkey and Lebanon in innovative – and succulent – ways.
Find the 10Best nearby: