Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Museum of Discovery and Science
The Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science shows just how much fun science can be. This is amazing for fun for the entire family, and conveniently located right in Downtown. Focusing on the... Read More
The Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science shows just how much fun science can be. This is amazing for fun for the entire family, and conveniently located right in Downtown. Focusing on the local environment, displays include the Everglades Airboat Adventure, a real coral reef with sea creatures and tropical fish and a replica of an oak forest complete with mosses, lichens, and air plants that grow without soil. And here you won't have to wait for a hurricane to blow in to feel its incredible force. Visitors are in awe as they experience hurricane force winds in the Storm Center – all very safely!
401 SW 2nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Museum: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
- Blockbuster IMAX Theater
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Exhibits Only Adult $15; Senior $14; Military $13; Child (2-12) $13; Child (1 and under) Free
IMAX only Adult $15; Senior $15; Military $12; Child (2-12) $12; Child (1 and under) Free
Museum & IMAX Adult $22; Senior $22; Military $18; Child (2-12) $18; Child (1 and under) Free
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Clearly one of the most amazing interactive museums in South Florida, it is a must see for locals and visitors.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: A fascinating museum not far from the port and exciting for every member of the family.