Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of tastecritics.com
Downtowner Saloon & Steakhouse
Cuisine: Burger, Seafood, Steakhouse
There's simply nowhere else like the Downtowner Saloon. Located at New River Drive and South Andrews Avenue, this outdoor dining treasure is simply magical. From your table enjoy an endless parade of... Read More
There's simply nowhere else like the Downtowner Saloon. Located at New River Drive and South Andrews Avenue, this outdoor dining treasure is simply magical. From your table enjoy an endless parade of boats and yachts with a picture-postcard view of downtown's grand high rises. This place has it all: Lunch, dinner, wine and brunch menus, specials, history, and location. With a tantalizing menu of great starters such as Seared Ahi Tuna, chicken wings, delicious crab cakes and onion rings. After this great start dive into their entree selections from the raw bar or of big salads, pastas, soups, steaks, seafood, or a selection from the sandwich board. Downtowner Saloon is also known for its wide variety of live music and trivia nights, so come join the fun and enjoy the incredible food!
10 S. New River Dr. E.,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Outdoor Dining: "Check out their website for their specials."
- Steakhouses: "Plenty of parking but you have to look carefully for the entrance off Andrews Avenue."
- Group Friendly: "Finding it can be tricky so set your GPS."
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Best Restaurants: "The Downtowner Saloon is a favorite of locals and a tourist attraction in itself"
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: You'll feel like you've discovered a local secret. Enjoy the food, watch the boats go by and take lots of photos.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Great food, relaxing atmosphere with an amazing view of Downtown right on the water, and friendly and professional staff.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Very few eateries have the views and the ambiance of The Downtowner Saloon. It's part of the Fort Lauderdale experience.
- Best for Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Best Restaurants Because: Relaxing atmosphere with an amazing view of Downtown right on the water, the best food and friendly and professional staff.