Explore Fort Lauderdale
With three locations in South Florida, the legendary Lester's Diner has been around for over 40 years and for good reason. With prime locations, prime food and prime service, Lester's is where locals... Read More
With three locations in South Florida, the legendary Lester's Diner has been around for over 40 years and for good reason. With prime locations, prime food and prime service, Lester's is where locals know to go for the best in a great diner-type breakfast. Infamous for the 14-oz. coffee, top it off and dive into that delicious stack of pancakes, Belgian Waffles, enticing French Toast or an endless array of omelets. Also try the bagels, Gyro & Two Eggs or the "LEO", which stands for Lox, Eggs and Onion, or perhaps the always-favorite Eggs Benedict, all prepared just as they should be.
250 W State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Breakfast, Homestyle, Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "The Downtown locations is just blocks from Port Everglades and the airport, so it's the perfect spot to stop once you arrive."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Well-known locally for its great quality and service. Just look at the lines!
- Best for Homestyle Because: Some of the best homestyle food around with a line at the door to prove it.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Just ask any local and they will know about Lester's Diner. It's everyone's favorite.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: For a hearty, old-fashioned diner meal – it's got to be Lester's.