Explore Fort Lauderdale
Jungle Queen Riverboat Tours
Type: Tours and Excursions
The Jungle Queen Riverboat Company actually has several boats and offers two distinct tours. The Sightseeing Cruise is about three hours and takes you up the New River, past the fascinating... Read More
The Jungle Queen Riverboat Company actually has several boats and offers two distinct tours. The Sightseeing Cruise is about three hours and takes you up the New River, past the fascinating Millionaire's Row, through downtown Fort Lauderdale, a bit of the Everglades, then a stopover at the Jungle Queen Indian Village, a tropical island environment with macaws, rare plants and birds, and even alligator wrestling. The Bar-B-Que and Shrimp Dinner Cruise lasts for four hours and includes a fascinating trip up the New River with an island stopover for an all-you-can-eat shrimp and ribs dinner and a show. Reservations are required.
- Morning Sightseeing Tour: Daily 9:30am
- Afternoon Sightseeing Tour: Daily 1:30pm
- BBQ Dinner Tour: Daily 6pm
- Sightseeing Tour Adult (13+) $17; Child (0-12) $12.75
BBQ Dinner Tour Adult (13+) $39.95; Child (0-12) $21.75
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: One of the city's most famous attractions, what could be more romantic?
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: No trip to Fort Lauderdale is complete without a tour on this grand riverboat.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Jungle Queen is the premium tour guide to the city and a must-do for visitors and residents alike.