Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Price Range: $$$$
The Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six is a contemporary, 17-story resort hotel encompassing twenty-two acres and situated on the Intracoastal Waterway. This amazing landmark is located only three blocks... Read More
The Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six is a contemporary, 17-story resort hotel encompassing twenty-two acres and situated on the Intracoastal Waterway. This amazing landmark is located only three blocks from the beach and three miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Guest rooms are beautifully appointed and well equipped with TV, hair dryer, private balconies and service-bars. The hotel also features a 142-slip marina, complete fitness center, full service spa, tennis courts, and three pools. Several restaurants, bars and lounges are also provided on site. Guests receive privileges at the nearby Grande Oaks Golf Club. 22 miles from Miami International Airport. Meeting rooms to accommodate 1100.
2301 S.E. 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: One of Fort Lauderdale's most prominent hotels with romantic views, an Intracostal Waterway entrance and restaurant on property.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: A landmark world-class luxurious hotel so close to the port.
- Best for Resort Because: Right on the glamorous Intracoastal Waterway with views that cannot be beat. Staying here is an out-of-this world experience!
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: A Fort Lauderdale landmark right along the Intracoastal not far from the airport.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: A legendary landmark in South Florida with an amazing location right on the playful Intracoastal.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: A local landmark next to the playful Intracoastal Waterway with and famous for its in-house restaurant and luxurious amenities.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: A legendary property in a superb location right on the Intercoastal.