Explore Fort Lauderdale
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Price Range: $$$$
For undisputed class and elegance right on the beach, The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale has set a standard that many have chosen to follow. Offering uniquely designed and furnished... Read More
For undisputed class and elegance right on the beach, The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale has set a standard that many have chosen to follow. Offering uniquely designed and furnished suites with million-dollar views, and such amenities as a rejuvenating spa and fitness center, serene oceanfront pool and an endless assortment of water sports, all easily arranged by the hotel's concierge, The Westin is an all-inclusive resort for the entire family. A special treat is the on-site restaurant Shula's On The Beach, the well-known steakhouse that is part of the Shula's family of steakhouses, and which offers diners incredible seating that looks out over the ocean. This incredible property will, no doubt, become your home away from home just steps from Fort Lauderdale's beautiful blue wave beach.
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Best for Resort Because: Well-known for its exception service and place on Fort Lauderdale's famous beach.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: This all-inclusive resort right on the beach is something to write home about. Quality and service are the name-of-the-game here.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Westin is a name visitors know they can trust, and this prime hotel knows how to welcome the city's unique guests.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Great hotel for business stay, family vacation or even a honeymoon, great service and amenities.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Classic and dependable quality and service, and home to one great steakhouse – which the kids will love!
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.