Explore Fort Lauderdale
Outside the Casablanca Caf� is a sign that says cars must stop for pedestrians. If you're the lucky pedestrian take it as an opportunity to look at this incredible piano bar and restaurant,... Read More
Outside the Casablanca Caf� is a sign that says cars must stop for pedestrians. If you're the lucky pedestrian take it as an opportunity to look at this incredible piano bar and restaurant, housed in an authentic two-story Spanish home and offering favorite Mediterranean dishes in a lovely atmosphere. Moroccan lamps, stucco walls, dark wood and wrought iron accents adorn the interior, and a balcony full of satisfied patrons provide breathtaking views of the ocean as well as a front-row seat to this famous beach. Enjoy nightly live music, excellent wine and a limited food menu at the bar. Happy Hour is from 4-7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Now, don't just sit there; park the car and go enjoy yourself!Enjoy nightly live music, excellent wine and a limited food menu at the bar.
3049 Alhambra St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Beach Bars, Early Entertainment: "A great place to impress out-of-town friends or business associates."
- Jazz Clubs: "The Casablanca just fits in with everything!"
- Best Nightlife: "This place is just pure class and elegance."
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Known for its ideal location, looking out over the Atlantic and the passers-by.
- Best for Jazz Clubs Because: A must-visit for everyone whether a resident or a visitor. Great views of the beach and even better live music and food.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Great place to watch the evening descend on the Fort Lauderdale's beach with great drinks and menu.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Combining a beachside restaurant with a soothing nightspot and you get the Casablanca.