Explore Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: American, New American, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Enjoy the view of the sea while dining on delectable seafood dishes. 3030 Ocean, which is part of the charm of the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa, is a clear departure from the stereotypical... Read More
Enjoy the view of the sea while dining on delectable seafood dishes. 3030 Ocean, which is part of the charm of the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa, is a clear departure from the stereotypical seafood room, as this restaurant's interior is cloaked in rich colors and classy dark woods. The menu changes frequently and emphasizes organic ingredients. Starters such as watermelon and French feta salad complement the raw bar, and main course offerings might include grilled pompano on wild arugula salad with passion fruit vinaigrette or tempura tuna with sweet rice, pickled cucumber and sesame chili sauce. The Goombay Smash (rum, banana liqueur, orange and pineapple juices), Frozen Oreo Mudslide (Kahlua, vanilla vodka, Bailey's, Oreos and cream), and Blackberry Mojito highlight the cocktail menu. Rarely is there such an exquisite setting with such delectable fare.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: A sophisticated, yet comfortable setting, with a stellar reputation with locals and returning guests.
- Best for Italian Because: A mainstay in Fort Lauderdale speaks loudly of this restaurant's appeal.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: 3030 Ocean is at the top of its game in fine dining and certainly as an option for waterfront dining.
- Best for Seafood Because: A legendary local restaurant that has become synonymous with great Fort Lauderdale restaurants.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: An elegant atmosphere just steps from the ocean with an exceptional menu of everyone's favorites.