Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Grille 66 & Bar
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
No question about it, this enchanting local favorite waterfront steakhouse exudes luxury. Located in the Hyatt, Grill 66 offers balcony dining that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Available for... Read More
No question about it, this enchanting local favorite waterfront steakhouse exudes luxury. Located in the Hyatt, Grill 66 offers balcony dining that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Available for the boating enthusiasts who want to arrive in style is a convenient 400 foot dock. The award-winning menu offers popular appetizers such as crispy shrimp and calamari, filet mignon carpaccio, and a charcuterie platter. Main course offerings include lobster, crab cakes, veal and lamb chops in case a strip steak, filet mignon or porterhouse doesn't do the trick. Artfully prepared potatoes and green veggies provide a satisfying accompaniments to the meat. Grill 66 & Bar has set a new standard in Fort Lauderdale for the finest in steakhouses.
2301 SE 17th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Dinner: Mon-Thu 5:30pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 5:30pm-11pm
- Bar: Mon-Thu 5am-10pm; Fri-Sat 5am-11pm
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A romantic setting right on the Intracoastal and steps from a room for the weekend stay.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Grille 66 & Bar and Fort Lauderdale are positively synonymous for class, style and an unforgettable experience.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Arrive here by boat and enjoy a meal watching the playful Intracoastal. This is pure Ft. Lauderdale.
- Best for Seafood Because: With an amazing location right on the playful Intracoastal and an amazing menu of everyone's favorite.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Great food, great views and a place where diners can arrive by boat!