Explore Fort Lauderdale
Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Surrounded on three sides by the Intracoastal Waterway, the Bahia Mar Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale near the cruise port offers easy access to major attractions plus excellent accommodations and... Read More
Surrounded on three sides by the Intracoastal Waterway, the Bahia Mar Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale near the cruise port offers easy access to major attractions plus excellent accommodations and services. With comfortable rooms and impeccable service, you can spend time here working out in the fitness center, playing a game tennis, soaking up the sunshine on Bahia Mar's pristine private beaches, stroll across the on-site skywalk to take in some of the area's best views of the ocean and the marina, and be sure to take advantage of the upscale shopping and dining options on nearby Las Olas Boulevard.
801 Seabreeze Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: A legendary property a quick cab ride from the port and very close to the beach.
- Best for Resort Because: Right in the very heart of it all and best known for its above-board accommodations and service, and beautiful location.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Guests need to come here to see what all the talk is about. Bahia Mar Beach Resort is a legendary local landmark for good reason.
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: The ideal hotel with every expected amenity and a quick cab ride from the airport.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Great for family vacations, business trip or a relaxing weekend right on the beach.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Great for family vacations and for yachting enthusiasts who can walk to the docks of the oceanfront marina.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Serving families for decades with great access to the beach, stellar service in an amazing facility.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.