Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Everyone knows about The Floridian. It's one of those places that's not fancy, walls covered with celebrity pictures – mostly well-known for being a Rachel Rae favorite – and tables close to one... Read More
Everyone knows about The Floridian. It's one of those places that's not fancy, walls covered with celebrity pictures – mostly well-known for being a Rachel Rae favorite – and tables close to one another and fellow diners just inches away, and the place that has the best food around. From salads that catch your eye as they go by to another table, and one particular favorite, the Buffalo Burger, mark this place down as your favorite. It's especially busy on weekend mornings, when folks gather for huge omelets, fresh oatmeal, biscuits, and other typical breakfast fare. Don't expect the service to be refined or sophisticated, but do expect the food to be hearty and satisfying. There's an ATM on-site.
1410 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Daily 24 hours
- Best for Las Olas' Best Restaurants Because: The Floridian is a landmark and a place visitors seek out and locals brag about.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Floridian is a landmark on the famous Las Olas and a place visitors seek out.
- Best for Lunch Because: This is a true experience. Outside or in, take advantage of a great menu and great people-watching!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Every kind of delicious diner food you can think of for the entire family with small-town-like service.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Floridian is a must-visit for any visitor or resident. A unique menu and above-board atmosphere.
- Best for Homestyle Because: A famous Downtown landmark and a favorite of many locals and returning visitors.
- Best for Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Best Restaurants Because: The Floridian is a legendary eatery right on Las Olas. Great place for a quick or leisurely lunch or dinner and for people watching!