Explore Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: American, Diner
Price Range: $
1410 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Daily 24 hours
- Best for Las Olas' Best Restaurants Because: The Floridian is a landmark and a place visitors seek out and locals brag about.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Floridian is a landmark on the famous Las Olas and a place visitors seek out.
- Best for Lunch Because: This is a true experience. Outside or in, take advantage of a great menu and great people-watching!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Every kind of delicious diner food you can think of for the entire family with small-town-like service.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Floridian is a must-visit for any visitor or resident. A unique menu and above-board atmosphere.
- Best for Homestyle Because: A famous Downtown landmark and a favorite of many locals and returning visitors.
- Best for Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Best Restaurants Because: The Floridian is a legendary eatery right on Las Olas. Great place for a quick or leisurely lunch or dinner and for people watching!