Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Stanley T. Bird, Jr.
Pelican Grand Beach Resort - A Noble House Resort
Price Range: $$$$
Just take a glance at the beautiful Pelican Grand Beach Resort and immediately you will begin to relax. This amazing property exudes Old Florida grandeur and welcomes you to one of the premier hotels... Read More
Just take a glance at the beautiful Pelican Grand Beach Resort and immediately you will begin to relax. This amazing property exudes Old Florida grandeur and welcomes you to one of the premier hotels set directly on Fort Lauderdale beach. Offering 156 rooms including 106 oceanfront suites with balconies offering spectacular views of the Atlantic and access to the 500-foot private beach, this is just the spot to enjoy complimentary chairs and umbrellas as you lunch. Kids love the area's only lazy river and the beautiful zero-entry pool, while a relaxing massage in the beach spa cabana appeals to adults. Veranda rocking chairs provide the perfect place to unwind after a day of family fun.
2000 North Ocean Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Stellar service, jaw-dropping views right on the beach and close to great shopping and dining.
- Best for Resort Because: Old world charm right on the beach. Take a seat in one of their rocking chairs and relax!
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Elegant surroundings literally right on the beach. Unbeatable service and unbeatable views.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: This very grand property speaks rest and relaxation in its oceanside location, and even equipped with rocking chairs.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Comfortable and cozy just steps from the sand, and home to the Lazy River, every kid's favorite.