Explore Fort Lauderdale
The Elbo Room
Type: Bar, Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Lounge, Nightlife District
This landmark watering hole entered the world spotlight in 1960 with the hit film Where The Boys Are, starring Connie Francis and George Hamilton, making this one of the hottest of beach side... Read More
This landmark watering hole entered the world spotlight in 1960 with the hit film Where The Boys Are, starring Connie Francis and George Hamilton, making this one of the hottest of beach side attractions, and it soon became the place to see and be seen for generations of springs breakers and a beach vacationers. Enjoy their Reverse Happy Hour from 9-11 p.m. with half-priced select Martinis, such as the Pumpkin, French, spiced Apple, Cosmopolitan or Bartender's Martini. The Elbo Room still attracts throngs of tourists and locals alike to enjoy live music, great drinks, a great second-floor view of the beach and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, and a bit of history.
241 S Fort Lauderdale Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Bars, Happy Hour, Beach Bars, Live Music: "Plenty of parking on the south side of Las Olas Blvd. for a small fee."
- Best for Bars Because: A historic landmark in Fort Lauderdale that must be experienced.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: A local legend and landmark that still has visitors asking, "Where is the Elbo room?"
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Probably one of the most famous and legendary beach side bars in Fort Lauderdale.
- Best for Live Music Because: What says Fort Lauderdale better that great music on an oceanfront main stage?