Explore Fort Lauderdale
Type: Dance Club, Gay and Lesbian
Located at the always hip and happening Wilton Manors on The Drive in the heart of this diverse island city, Hunters exudes passion and energy as they serve up quality drinks, dancing and daily... Read More
Located at the always hip and happening Wilton Manors on The Drive in the heart of this diverse island city, Hunters exudes passion and energy as they serve up quality drinks, dancing and daily entertainment which attracts a predominantly gay clientele. This is the place to be for those who enjoy Karaoke, whether participating or cheering on the singers, country and western dancing and cabaret. Happy Hour is 4-9 p.m. every night except for Friday which is until 9:30 and Sunday from noon-9 p.m. Check out their website for daily drink specials. Come and join the fun and meet the regulars – and even become one, too!
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Gay Clubs, Wilton Manors' Best Gay Bars: "Plenty of parking at the Shoppes of Wilton Manors but don't walk off the property or your car will be towed."
- Best Nightlife: "In the same parking lot with Georgie's Alibi. It fills up quickly so get there early."
- Dance Clubs: "Remember that parking in the parking lot outside means you will only stay in this plaza. Towing is strictly enforced."
- Best for Gay Clubs, Wilton Manors' Best Gay Bars Because: Hunters is a fun place to be that draws in passers-by to hear the music, grab and drink and make new friends.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The beat just does not get any better that at Hunter's, where people really know how to have a good time.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Boom exudes the very essence of what people expect at a great dance club.