Explore Fort Lauderdale
Photo courtesy of Hot Spot Magazine
Type: Dance Club
The Manor, a restaurant, ultra lounge and nightclub, is one of the top stops for those seeking a classy gay club. This completely renovated facility in the ultra-popular gay neighborhood of Wilton... Read More
The Manor, a restaurant, ultra lounge and nightclub, is one of the top stops for those seeking a classy gay club. This completely renovated facility in the ultra-popular gay neighborhood of Wilton Manors, is chic and sophisticated, and draws class acts and Fort Lauderdale's classiest people. The Manor's Epic Nightclub has DJs spinning a sublime mix of sounds sure to please dancing divas and discerning music lovers alike. Whether they're hosting fashionable theme nights or entertaining stage shows, the club exudes a modern sense of style. VIP booths are available for a more intimate experience. Great place for Sunday brunch with outdoor seating for people watching and also to enjoy the incredible Florida weather.
- Gay Clubs: "The Manor often features top names in entertainment and they draw the crowds"
- Live Music: "Parking is slim near-by so take advantage of the large parking stations southwest on Wilton Drive next to the police station."
- Dance Clubs: "Parking is limited close-by so take advantage of the parking lot next to the Wilton Manor's police station west on Wilton Drive."
- Best for Gay Clubs Because: Known for its ultra lounge, incredible entertainment and sophisticated atmosphere.
- Best for Live Music Because: One of South Florida's most popular venues for those who love live music in a sophisticated atmosphere.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: A very classy venue since it opened a few years ago.