Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Courtesy of Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort
Photo courtesy of Coconut Point Hyatt
Twinkling tree lights, tiki torches and a lovely wine cellar greet your arrival to Tarpon Bay, the fine dining restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Estero. Even though it's fine dining,... Read More
Twinkling tree lights, tiki torches and a lovely wine cellar greet your arrival to Tarpon Bay, the fine dining restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Estero. Even though it's fine dining, the atmosphere is casual with Old Key West style décor and architecture. You can cozy up next to your date in a booth, a quiet table or at one of only eight seats at the Ceviche Bar. Other romantic options include dining on the porch at sunset and watching the lighted fountain come to life in the middle of the estuary's lake. The menu places a heavy emphasis on regional seafood, but you'll be able to find other favorites like Maine Lobster and mouthwatering steaks. After dinner, linger around the fire pit and listen to live jazz on the weekends. You may even stay the night.
- Romantic Dining: "There are two fire pits close to the restaurant, one serves alcohol and the other, Smores."
- Brunch: "Look for the resort mascots in the lobby, Hoss and Honeybear, giant Newfoundland dogs"
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "You don't have to be a hotel guest to enjoy the delicious dining here"
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A causal yet elegant beach cottage vibe with well plated, palate pleasing food and sexy jazz for entertainment.
- Best for Brunch Because: This brunch offers more than a giant spread of delicious food, live Jazz sets the mood for a great day of dining.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Tarpon Bay feels like an upscale beach house with outdoor fire pits adding to the ambiance, especially when toasting marshmallows for your Smores.