Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Courtesy of Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort
Photo courtesy of Coconut Point Hyatt
Tarpon Bay, the fine dining restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Estero, puts on quite the spread for the Champagne and Jazz Brunch. Even though it's fine dining at night, the atmosphere... Read More
Tarpon Bay, the fine dining restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Estero, puts on quite the spread for the Champagne and Jazz Brunch. Even though it's fine dining at night, the atmosphere here is casual with Old Key West style decor and architecture, overlooking an estuary lake. Every Sunday, enjoy unlimited Champagne, mimosa's and bellini's at this $48 all-inclusive brunch, while listening to delightful live jazz. The breakfast buffet has decadent cheese, fresh fruit, seafood and beautiful desserts, including a chocolate fountain. Not only can you eat to your hearts content from the buffet, you can also order an entree the likes of cornish hens, Waygu beef churrasco, omelets, crepes, Belgium waffles and more. You won't leave this brunch hungry.
- Brunch: "Look for the resort mascots in the lobby, Hoss and Honeybear, giant Newfoundland dogs"
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "You don't have to be a hotel guest to enjoy the delicious dining here"
- Romantic Dining: "There are two fire pits close to the restaurant, one serves alcohol and the other, Smores."
- Best for Brunch Because: This brunch offers more than a giant spread of delicious food, live Jazz sets the mood for a great day of dining.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Tarpon Bay feels like an upscale beach house with outdoor fire pits adding to the ambiance, especially when toasting marshmallows for your Smores.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A causal yet elegant beach cottage vibe with well plated, palate pleasing food and sexy jazz for entertainment.