Explore Fort Myers
Sun Splash Family Waterpark
Type: Active, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Water
There is so much water in the Fort Myers area but there is only one, true water park. Sun Splash Family Water Park has more than fourteen acres of water slides, pools and activities for the entire... Read More
There is so much water in the Fort Myers area but there is only one, true water park. Sun Splash Family Water Park has more than fourteen acres of water slides, pools and activities for the entire family. Kids go crazy for the adrenaline pumping speed slides and the five-and-a-half story free fall drop. If that's too much excitement, grab a float and peacefully bob down the Main Stream River Ride. There's a Tot Spot for the little ones and plenty of chairs for mom and dad to lounge in the sun. Food and concessions are available along with lots of special deals throughout the summer, so be sure to check the events calendar online. The water park typically closes at the end of October through February, then the site is used for carnivals, concerts and special events.
400 Santa Barbara Blvd
Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Best Attractions & Activities, Things to Do with Kids: "The park closes late fall, through the winter season."
- Outdoor Activities: "No outside food and beverages are allowed in. Concessions are provided and there are plans to sell alcohol in the near future."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The only true waterpark in Southwest Florida, Sun Splash offers exhilarating slides as wells as peaceful places to float and lounge while tanning.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: It's the only true water park in the area with thrilling slides, lazy floats and lots of fun in the sun.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: With all of the water in the area, this is the only full-service water park, with fast slides, lazy rivers and refreshing pools.
Find the 10Best nearby: