Explore Fort Myers
Type: Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions, Water
Captiva Cruises offers one the best ways to explore the Southwest Florida coast, from Captiva Island, Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The guides are extremely knowledgeable about... Read More
Captiva Cruises offers one the best ways to explore the Southwest Florida coast, from Captiva Island, Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The guides are extremely knowledgeable about the rich history of these sparkling waters and the islands that have hosted everyone from pirates and Native Americans, to military and millionaires. New on the roster are boating lecture series from experts on wildlife, sharks, history and much more. Enjoy the wildlife-spotting tours, seashell-hunting tours, dolphin and sunset cruises and daylong trips to unspoiled barrier islands. This is one activity that the entire family will embrace and enjoy.
11401 Andy Rosse Ln
Captiva, FL 33924
- Tours and Excursions: "Private charters are also available if you have a large party or special occasion."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The cruises sail from two different Marina's on Captiva Island so double check your reservation pick up location."
- Dinner Cruises: "The cruises sail from two different Marina's on Captiva Island so double check your reservation and location."
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Captiva Cruises offers an extensive menu of water tours to key coastal spots, and an entertaining staff who knows the waterway's fascinating history,
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: For all around romance it is hard to beat catching a sunset on a boat with live music, cocktails and dolphins.
- Best for Dinner Cruises Because: Not only do you get amazing views on this cruise, but you also get live music and a bar to help celebrate the sunset.