Explore Fort Myers
Type: Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions, Water
There's no better way to explore Southwest Florida than by water. The coast is vast and diverse, from Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The waters are beautiful, full of history... Read More
There's no better way to explore Southwest Florida than by water. The coast is vast and diverse, from Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The waters are beautiful, full of history and Captiva Cruises has a menu of excursions to suit almost any taste. Cruises depart mostly from Jensen's Marina on Captiva Island. Enjoy educational tours guided by experts on wildlife, sharks, history and much more. There are wildlife-spotting tours, seashell-hunting tours, dolphin and sunset cruises and day long trips to unspoiled barrier islands. The staff is welcoming and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to both the land and sea of the area. It's an activity that the entire family can embrace and enjoy.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Dolphin Watch & Wildlife Adventure Cruise Adult $20; Child $12.50
Sunset Serenade Cruise Adult $20; Child $10
Cayo Costa Beach and Shelling full day Adult $45; Child $25
Cayo Costa Beach and Shelling half day Adult $35; Child $20
Cabbage Key Cruise Adult $30; Child $15
Useppa Island Adult $30; Child $15
Boca Grande Adult $45; Child $25
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Always offering new adventures, check the website for the newest specialty cruises."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The cruises sail from two different Marina's on Captiva Island so double check your reservation pick up location."
- Dinner Cruises: "The cruises sail from two different Marina's on Captiva Island so double check your reservation and location."
- Tours and Excursions: "Always trying new adventures, check the website for special, one time only excursions"
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Water is one of the finest features of the Fort Myers area and Captiva Cruises offers an array of trips for fun, exploration and adventure.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: For all around romance it is hard to beat catching a sunset on a boat with live music, cocktails and dolphins.
- Best for Dinner Cruises Because: Not only do you get amazing views on this cruise, but you also get live music and a bar to help celebrate the sunset.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Captiva Cruises offers an extensive menu of water tours to key coastal spots, and an entertaining staff who knows the waterway's fascinating history,