Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
If you're looking for a waterfront dining experience that truly has it all, put Bayfront Bistro on your list. Facing the so-called back bay of Fort Myers Beach, this award-winning local spot has dock... Read More
If you're looking for a waterfront dining experience that truly has it all, put Bayfront Bistro on your list. Facing the so-called back bay of Fort Myers Beach, this award-winning local spot has dock space for boaters and plenty of parking for those who arrive by land. Bayfront has an expansive terrace with a nice breeze for outdoor dining and every seat in the house has a view of the water. The cuisine has a little bit of everything from fish and steaks to a popular Asian Calamari and parmesan bisque. The bar is open and welcoming but the restaurant is known for its great service and expertly plated food. Bayfront also takes great pride in its extensive wine list; it spans the globe and covers all price ranges.
- Beach Restaurants: "The view of a full moon rising over the water is exquisite here, you can see it from almost any table"
- Waterfront Dining: "Check the calendar for the next full moon, reserve a table on the terrace and watch it rise over the bay, beautiful."
- Brunch: "Boaters can dock at the Snook Bright Yacht Club and Marina at the base of the restaurant."
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The service, food and wine selection are among the best on the beach. Add the backdrop of the back bay and it's a home run.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Quiet and romantic with a beautiful view of the Estero Bay and its wildlife. Indoor and outdoor seating with an outstanding wine list.
- Best for Brunch Because: Saturday and Sunday brunch on the water is a mix of weekday faves and breakfast specialties, along with bottomless mimosas.