Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
In the middle of Estero Island, Bayfront Bistro has great views of the mangroves in what locals call the "back bay". Drink bottomless mimosas both Saturday and Sunday until 2:30 at this upscale... Read More
In the middle of Estero Island, Bayfront Bistro has great views of the mangroves in what locals call the "back bay". Drink bottomless mimosas both Saturday and Sunday until 2:30 at this upscale brunch. Some menu favorites include sumptuous lobster melt served with a cup of their signature tomato parmesan bisque. The Ranchero Omelette is hearty and Cinnamon French Toast is a sweet treat. You can also build your own BLT with fried eggs, salmon and chicken. Wine lovers will be in heaven at the great selections offered here. Brunch is served indoors and on the scenic screened in lanai. The food is consistent and fresh while the service is spot on.
- Brunch: "Boaters can dock at the Snook Bright Yacht Club and Marina at the base of the restaurant."
- Beach Restaurants: "The view of a full moon rising over the water is exquisite here, you can see it from almost any table"
- Waterfront Dining: "Check the calendar for the next full moon, reserve a table on the terrace and watch it rise over the bay, beautiful."
- Best for Brunch Because: Saturday and Sunday brunch on the water is a mix of weekday faves and breakfast specialties, along with bottomless mimosas.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The service, food and wine selection are among the best on the beach. Add the backdrop of the back bay and it's a home run.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Quiet and romantic with a beautiful view of the Estero Bay and its wildlife. Indoor and outdoor seating with an outstanding wine list.