Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
This beach bar has been a favorite spot for locals for years, and year round. Part of the Gulfshore Grill, the Cottage is a casual, outdoor beach bar with an unobstructed view of the water. One of the... Read More
This beach bar has been a favorite spot for locals for years, and year round. Part of the Gulfshore Grill, the Cottage is a casual, outdoor beach bar with an unobstructed view of the water. One of the bars here is right on the sand, serving drinks but no food, where you can join in a competitive game of corn hole. Most of the upstairs deck has tables with umbrellas but that doesn't always guarantee shade. Here you'll get a good view of the sometimes-raucous parties at the neighboring Lani Kai Resort, a Spring Break magnet. People come by car, by boat and by foot to party here. You'll find live music just about every day. from solo to mellow to full rock-n-roll bands. This beach bar also has a pleasing menu with lots of variety.
- Beach Bars: "Take advantage of the free valet parking as the spots are extremely limited"
- Best Nightlife of Fort Myers Beach: "Take advantage of the free valet as parking is limited"
- Best Nightlife, Live Music: "Be wary of the "no parking" signs when looking for a spot here, beach towing is aggressive."
- Best for Beach Bars Because: The cottage is perhaps the best known place on the beach for quality entertainment, cold cocktails, hot food and big fun.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife of Fort Myers Beach Because: The crowd is always fun here, the food served late, the music is good and so is the view of the beach.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: One of the most consistently popular party spots on the beach, no matter what time of year, for location, entertainment and the beach views.
- Best for Live Music Because: A cozy bar with a cool Chicago vibe. The focus here may be on the blues but all genres of music are featured.